The first night Elsie sleep very well, with a few barks and whines every time she had finished going out. I simply had to just learn to pull the covers over my head and wait it out. I am not able to let her out, since we don't want her to develop bad habits.
The second night, Elsie howled a lot and kept part the household up. But since she got no results, she should soon, LORD willing, grow out of this habit and into a calmer one.
Last night I am not sure how long she actually howled, because I was so out of it, and my older brother let her out a lot.
But here are some pointers:
- Do NOT ever let her get her way.
- Ignore her. Talking to her might just make her worse.
- Train her in the day time to sit in her kennel nicely, awake or asleep.
- Be patient.
No comments:
Post a Comment